What's the Buzz - Natural Insect Repellents
Lemon Myrtle Fragrances is near the end of the process to gain approval by APVMA for 2 natural insect repellents. Look out for release information in the next weeks.
One of our products, Anti Bacterial Topical Spray for relief of bites and stings, was registered initially as an Insect Repellent when first released n the 1990's, with TGA. It is now properly assessed and due to be registered and released as a Natural Insect Repellent with an APVMA approval number within weeks. Stockists are welcome to any return product of the Anti Bacterial Topical Spray for re-labelling or request re-stocking with the approved product. Alternatively we will provide sample stickers so that the stock incorrectly labelled can be used as samples or testers.
A new repellent - Tropical Strength Mozzie and Sandfly Repellent is now registered and we are planning for release by the end of July.
The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority has issued a notice to all manufacturers, producers and retail outlets warning that sale of all repellents not registered with APVMA approval can incur hefty fines. For more information check this link:
Features of the products:
- No petrochemicals or animal fats
- Use of Australian Native Oils known for their effectiveness in deterring insects
- Field tested in the Australian Tropics with success in deterring insects including those that may carry Ross River and Dengue Fever.
- Two products to meet the family needs, one Tropical Strength Mozzie and Sandfly Repellent, and Natural Insect Repellent.
- Two sizes - 250 ml and 125 ml for reasonable prices.
Thank you everyone for your patience.
- Bold Support