Refresh your skin and hair with these bundles of 4 The SoapMan soaps.
If you'd like a mix of the range, please let us know which selections you'd like in the Order Notes section of your Checkout.
You can choose from the range of natural soap:
- Rosalina or Lavender Tea Tree - the natural habitat for Ericafolia is along the coasts of NSW. Our oil is made by farmers with plantations in the northern rivers. This is an exceptional tea tree oil that has a distinctive gentle aroma and is anti bacterial and anti fungal without killing of everything that is good on the skin.
- Broadleaf Peppermint - Eucalyptus Dives comes from the original area for Eucalyptus farms established in the early 1900s. Plantation farming was almost stopped in Australia. We are lucky to have this oil produced by a long time farmer who uses a unique method of steam distillation. This is a great oil for cleansing and leaving your skin feel fresh. Recommended for use by boaters, gardeners and mechanics.
- Tea Tree or Melaleuca Alternafolia is a popular Australian Tea Tree essential oil which is a favourite for the pleasant aroma and cleansing properties.
- Lemon Myrtle or Backhousia Citriodoria essential oil is harvested on the original Lemon Myrtle Fragrances farm and has a unique aroma. Great for the whole family the spicy lemon is enduring and safe for sensitive skin. Of course lemon myrtle has strong anti bacterial and anti fungal qualities which assist in cleaning up minor irritations and skin problems.
- Lemon Myrtle and Goats Milk Soap is preferred by many customers for an extra moisturising and a gentle wash.