- Delicious as a herbal tea either on its own, or mixed with your favourite black, green or any other tea.
- Flavouring in food - salad dressings, sorbets, ice-cream. Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is very potent, so follow the recipe carefully.
- Add a refreshing zing to drinking water - 1 drop only for a litre water.
- Ground leaves make a tasty herb or spice in any food where lemons might be used.
- Add some leaf or oil when steaming rice
- Add ground leaf to crumbs when cooking crumbed fish, chicken or lamb
- Great as a rub on a lamb roast